Despite the many benefits that deep tissue massage has; it is not recommended for everyone. There are some conditions that cannot allow you to have a deep tissue massage. Before, you go for deep tissue massage, ensure that you do not fall in any of the categories below.
- If you have undergone a recent surgical operation
- If you suffer from osteoporosis.
- If you are a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy, you should avoid deep tissue massage unless the doctor allows you to.
- If you have a history of developing blood clots.
- If you are suffering from any skin disease or have wounds that have not fully healed.
- If you are fit Healthwise, you are going to get great benefits from deep tissue massage.
By all means contact us with questions about which massage is right for you.
Come to see us for your next massage and you will be glad you did!